The following policy allows the museum to provide a fair booking system, and will enable us to provide the best possible customer service for all our visitors.
- Tickets should be paid for within five working days of reservation. A ticket must be reserved for all attendees, including babies, toddlers and all accompanying adults.
- If the booking is made within five working days of the event, payment must be made within two working days.
- Bookings inside three working days may pay on the day.
Visitors may pay by cash, or by cheque, payable to "Charnwood Borough Council."
Please note that we do not currently accept online or telephone payments and card transactions can only be accepted if £5.00 or over.
- Refunds will only be issued if a visitor cancels their booking more than seven working days before the event is due to take place. Refunds will be in the form of a credit note to the same value.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations less than seven days before the event.
If the Museum has to cancel an event, every effort will be made to accommodate visitors on an alternative event. If this is not possible, or the visitor does not wish to attend the alternative event, a cash refund will be given.
If a workshop is fully booked, your contact information will be taken and placed on the reserve list for the workshop in case of cancellations. Being added to the reserve list does not automatically guarantee a place.
Due to the capacity of the education room, we ask that only one adult accompany each paying.
- Ticket Policy (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Mon 11th February, 2019 @ 14:48