The Loughborough Town Deal Board was formed in 2019 following an invitation made to Loughborough by the government to bid for up to £25 million of Town Deal funding.
Town Deals aim to regenerate town centres, boost businesses and improve infrastructure and connectivity. In total, 100 places around the country have been invited to bid for funding.
The board involves representatives from Charnwood Borough Council, Loughborough University, Loughborough College, Love Loughborough, Leicestershire County Council, the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership, Charnwood Together Economy and Skills Group, local businesses and Loughborough MP Jane Hunt.
You will find all agendas, minutes and any other information regarding the meetings below.
Agendas, minutes and updates
For more information about the Town Deal, visit www.charnwood.gov.uk/towndeal.
Loughborough Town Deal Board Meeting - January 29, 2020
Below are all the documents from the first Loughborough Town Deal meeting that took place on January 29, 2020:
- Loughborough Town Deal Board Agenda 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Item 2 - Governance Structures and Terms of Reference 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.18 Mb)
- Item 3 - Towns Fund Introduction Scope and Vision 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.41 Mb)
- Item 4 - Programme and Capacity Funding 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.93 Mb)
- Item 5 - Process and Timeline 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Item 6 - Town Deal Communications and Engagement Strategy 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Town Deal Board Meeting Minutes 29 January 2020 (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
Last updated: Fri 13th March, 2020 @ 14:05