Below are some details of useful organisations for housing related issues in Charnwood.
- located at 38 Leicester Road, Loughborough, LE11 2AG
- Tel: 01509 260500
The Bridge is Charnwood's independent housing advice and assistance service consisting of four services as follows:
- The Housing Advice Team assist clients in different housing situations.
- The Housing Related Support Service helps clients live independently in their own home.
- Single Access Point works with 16 & 17 year olds who are having difficulties where they are living.
- Talk 2 Sort is a mediation service working with 14 – 19 year olds and their families.
- Council Offices, Southfields, Loughborough, LE11 2TX
- Tel: 01509 634844
- 13 Welford Road, Leicester, LE2 7AD
- Tel: 0116 254 6064
- Email: email@example.com
Sharp is an independent housing aid centre offering advice and support to those who are homeless or who are facing serious housing problems.
- 70 Woodgate, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2TZ
- Tel: 03444 111 444
- 47a Charnwood Road, Shepshed
- Tel: 01509 506 663
Money and debt advice
Our Tenancy Support team is able to assist tenants regarding benefits which they may be entitled to and assists with making claims. Don't let your debts get the better of you. If you are struggling to make repayments on your loans and credit cards, the sooner you get debt help the better.
Charnwood Leicestershire Money Advice
- John Storer House, Wards End, Loughborough, LE11 3HA
- Tel: 01509 266475
The Money Advice Service (MA) was set up by government. Visit the MA website for advice & guides to help improve your finances, tools and calculators to help you keep track and plan ahead as well as support in person, over the phone or online.
StepChange is a national charity set up to help people with their debt problems
- Tel: 0800 138 1111 (8am to 8pm)
National Debt Helpline is a free, independent and confidential debt advice service
- Freephone: 0808 808 4000 (9am to 9pm)
- Consumer Credit Counselling Services: Tel: 0800 138 1111 (8am to 8pm)
Local Credit Union - Clockwise is a credit union for people who live and work in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. This financial co-operative is a not-for-profit organisation providing its members with flexible savings and low interest loans, tailoring repayments to suit individual budgets.
Leicester Community Legal Advice Centre, 3rd Floor, 60 Charles St, Leicester, LE1 1FB
- Tel: 0845 456 0074
Job Centre Plus Leicester
- 60 Wellington St, Leicester, LE1 6DS
- Tel: 0845 604 3719
Job Centre Plus Loughborough
- Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields Road, Loughborough, LE11 2TX
- Tel: 0845 606 0234
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 15:09