Our housing options service can help you with either finding or keeping a safe and suitable home for you and your family.
We have a team of housing officers who will work with you to explore all of your options.
This may include:
- Advice to stay in your current home, including referrals to other services or sources of support
- Advice about renting in the private sector
- Moving to a larger or smaller social housing property or to another area
- Shared ownership schemes
- Domestic violence advice
- Advice if you are homeless, your property is being re-possessed or you have mortgage arrears
- Advice about using Leicestershire Choice Based Lettings Scheme to bid for a new home
Last updated: Wed 10th October, 2018 @ 14:05