Mon 16th April, 2018, 10am to 11:45am
Movement is medicine and I'm passionate about teaching you to use it to feel great!
Start Mondays with a restorative, feelgood class to unwind your body and calm your mind.
Why not stay after class for a coffee and chat?
(There's also cake ;-))
Bring a friend!
Mondays, 10am - 11.45am
April 16 and 30
June 11 and 25
Gorse Covert Community Centre LE11 4RZ
This class is to help you:
- Ease tension
- Move better
- Get relaxed
- Increase a feeling of well-being
- Do the activities you love in comfort
- Take away strategies you can use by yourself
You will learn new skills to help you listen' to your body
- gain even greater enjoyment from movement
- Move in a more co-ordinated way
- Explore movement options
- Reduce bodily tension
- Breathe more deeply without strain
- Calm the mind
- Relax your muscles
- Create greater comfort and a sense of spaciousness in your body
- Increase mobility and freedom of movement
- Move parts of you that you didn't realise were not moving
- Deal with tension, discomfort, a racing mind and stress by yourself in the long term
Useful. Enjoyable. Sociable!
The course of classes will draw upon neuroscience-based mind-body practices:
- Hanna Somatics
- Mindfulness Skills
- Feldenkrais movements
- Autogenic Relaxation
6 sessions: £51
***Discount for early bookers and website subscribers***
***Early bird for website subscribers: £45 ***
Book and pay by March 31
This will be bookings only class with advance payment - no drop-ins or paying on the door.
If you are unable to make all of the 6 classes, as long as you are able to attend at least 3 sessions, you can pay for 3/4/5 classes at £9.50 per class £9 per class early bird. Bookings and payments to be made in advance.
I am a Clinical Somatic Educator, Movement Coach, Yoga Teacher and Mindfulness Skills teacher with an ongoing interest in pain and movement education, stress and anxiety resilience and neuroscience.
Learn more about me and my work:
See my qualifications: