Thu 18th April, 2019, 9am to 10am
Being successful in the previous 2 conferences in the series, Ophthalmology Summit 2017 in London, United Kingdom, Ophthalmology Summit 2018 in Berlin, Germany, this year we are moving forward with the 3rd meeting in the series, CME accredited Ophthalmology Summit 2019 in the city of history and monuments, ROME, ITALY. The conference will be held in the first quarter of the year during April 18-19, 2019.
Ophthalmology Summit 2019 has a great scholarly Scientific Program with 2 days of methodical sessions. This Ophthalmology Congress Program Board has agreed on a broad topic list to be presented at the congress. This programme will feature new research findings, chances to learn from world famous connoisseurs and discussions with contemporaries and aristocrats.
For further details, please follow: https://ophthalmology.insightconferences.com/
Our Organizing Committee Members include:
- Dr. Jack V. Greiner, Director- Specialist in Cornea and External Diseases Physician and Surgeon, Boston Ocular Surface Center, USA
- Carl M Sheridan, Senior Lecturer - Cell Biologist, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Tatiana Shilova, Head & Founder of the Russian branch of an international chain "SMILE EYES", Smile Eyes Augenklinik Moskau, Russia
- Shlomo Dotan, Chief of Neuro-Ophthalmology Service, Hadassah University Hospital, Israel
- Alejo Vercesi, Professor of the Chair of Ophthalmology, The University of Rosario and The Universidad Abierta Interamericana, NEW MEXICO
- Mohamed A. Eldesouky, Chief of Neuro-Ophthalmology and orbit, Professor of ophthalmology, School of Medicine, Tanta University, Egypt
- Svetlova Olga Valentinovna, Professor, North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Russia
- Johann Fernandez, Medical Director, Clinica Santo Domingo, Costa Rica
This meeting will be a great opportunity for you to visit the country Italy and most importantly the city of monuments, Rome. At the same time, you can attend and participate in the meeting availing the CME credits.
Venue: Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia, Via Aurelia, Km 8,400, 00163 Roma RM, Italy
In April, all over Italy, the Holy Week is being observed with processions and ancient ceremonies. If you’re in Rome you won’t want to miss the Pope make his trek in front of the Coliseum up to Palatine Hill. This begins 4 days before Easter Sunday. If you’re in Florence during Easter, go to the Duomo, where a mechanical dove flies from the altar. It will be a memorable experience.
Ophthalmology Summit 2019
Direct: 1-(702) 508-5200 Ext: 8033
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meet you at Rome!