We organise fun-filled holiday programmes for children, encouraging them to try a wide range of sports and activities.
They run during the February half-term, Easter holidays, Summer holidays and October half-term and take place all around Charnwood.
Summer holiday activities programme
Following the success of the Easter holiday activities programme, our Sport and Active Recreation team is back with an exciting six weeks of summer fun, including; basketball, boxing, den building, geocaching and horse riding.
We are always interested in what you have to say and with many of you getting in touch with your suggestions we now have a new range of exciting activities to keep you and your family entertained this summer, including; tennis, shooting and martial arts sessions.
The programme timetable and a full list of each activity can be viewed below.
- Summer Holidays activities programme, 2016 (PDF Document, 0.77 Mb)
- Summer Holidays information pack 2016 (PDF Document, 0.34 Mb)
How to book
To book on to any of our holiday activity programmes, or to apply for a Wild Card, you can call our Contact Centre advisors on 01509 634 561 (9am - 4pm weekdays). Card payment is required at the time of booking.
Please make sure you send your child/children with a drink and suitable clothing. Children under eight must be accompanied by a parent or carer for the entire duration of the activity.
Please note, the following activites are already fully booked on the dates specified:
- Hunting bugs - August 8
- Treasure hunt - August 15
- Archery - July 18, August 16
- Den building - August 9, August 26
- Geocaching - July 19
- Climbing - July 26
- Horse riding - July 21, August 1, August 12
- Horse trekking - August 22
- Hunting bugs and pond dipping - August 16
- Kite flying - August 11
- Messy play - August 2
- Multi-sports - July 29
- Water games - August 5, August 25
We will continue to update this list as events become fully booked.
More information on holiday activities
If you have attended one of our holiday activity programmes we would love to hear from you. Complete the attached feedback form and send it to the email above to let us know what you think.
- Holiday activities feedback form - 2016 (Word Document, 0.36 Mb)
- You Said We Did customer feedback 2016 (Word Document, 0.18 Mb)
If you experience any problems or would like more information about our holiday activities programme, please contact Georgi Babalev on:
- Tel: 01509 632 536
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Tue 19th July, 2016 @ 15:35