|Date Listed||Wed 1st June, 1966|
|Category||Statutory Listed Building|
|Address||Nos. 75 and 77 Main Street Queniborough LE7 3DB|
|Volume, Map, Item||285, 3, 51|
|Description||House. Dated 1703. Brick on cobble and moulded brick plinth, with Welsh slate roof. Narrow gable on to street. 3 storeys, a single bay. Doorway to left and renewed window to right: the cambered head of the former opening visible above. 2 first floor windows and 1 attic window are also renewed beneath deep flat arched brick heads. Sill bands. Date in blue bricks below first floor windows. Overhanging eaves. Earlier bay to left is partially timber framed and has one post and archbrace beneath a tie or former wall plate, heightened above with brick. Blank recess to right, and cart entry through to rear, probably renewed. Welsh slate roof. Possibly formerly part of No. 79.|
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.