|Wed 1st June, 1966
|Statutory Listed Building
|No. 46 (Bull?s Head Hotel) High Street Quorn LE12 8DS
|Volume, Map, Item
|260, 3, 60
|Barrow & Sileby West
Hotel, formerly house. Dated 1742 and C20. Red brick and Swithland slate roof with brick right end stack. Cornice over first floor and eaves cornice. Three storeys of 5 sash windows 3/3 to 2nd floor and 6/6 to 1st floor. Thick glazing bars. Ground floor windows are early C20 renewals with mullions and transoms and large panes. All have painted stone cambered lintels with keystones and aprons. C20 central solid porch in similar style with fluted pilasters and entablature. C20 storey extension to left in similar style. On right end a C20 one storey extension with roof hipped to right. On beam in cellar the date 1742. Pevsner.
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.