|Date Listed||Fri 12th October, 1984|
|Category||Statutory Listed Building|
|Address||No. 1 and Including Former Wesleyan Chapel Seagrave Road Thrussington LE7 4TR|
|Volume, Map, Item||260, 4, 178|
|Description||House, C18 and dated 1839. Red brick with granite rubble stone plinth in part and Swithland slate roof, hipped to right with brick ridge and left end stacks. Towards left a brick coped gable projects through roofline marking two builds. Two storeys of four 3/3 sash windows. Two further windows blocked. Glazing bars divide windows into narrow : wide : narrow panes. Painted stucco lintels and sills. Three similar sashes below and 8 panelled door centre right with overlight and bracketed canopy. Two stone steps. On right end projecting to rear a two storey wing with Welsh slate roof, C20 casements and tablet inscribed ?Wesleyan Chapel 1839?.|
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.