|Date Listed||Thu 17th June, 2004|
|Category||Locally Listed Building|
|Address||Obelisk Markfield Lane Newtown Linford LE67 9PS|
|Description||(Owned by Leicester City and District Scouts Association ? Barry Fairman, Warden of John Lee?s Camp site) Octagonal tapering stone obelisk on stone plinth with dado moulding inscribed John Lee?s Camp, Sept 1927 surmounted by Boy Scouts logo. Obelisk stands in adjacent John Lee?s Wood which is regularly used for Scout camps.|
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.