Please note: This campaign is now closed. Thank you to all the businesses that have got in touch.
Here are the terms and conditions for the extended Charnwood inBusiness promotion with the Leicester Mercury, Leicestershire Live and Fosse 107 for businesses in Birstall, Thurmaston, Wanlip, Anstey and Syston.
Terms and conditions
- Businesses in Thurmaston, Birstall, Syston, Anstey and Wanlip in Charnwood can apply to have ONE free advertisement with Reach Plc or Fosse 107. The advertisement with Reach Plc will appear on Leicestershire Live and EITHER the print version of the Leicester Mercury or the Loughborough and Shepshed Echo. (For production reasons, businesses will not be able to specify whether the advert runs in the Mercury or the Echo).
- Companies need to be based in Thurmaston, Birstall, Syston, Anstey and Wanlip in Charnwood and have fewer than 40 employees.
- The offer is open to all types of businesses but they must be allowed to operate under government Covid-19 guidance.
- The offer is not open to businesses operated by employees, councillors, or their families, of Charnwood Borough Council, or of employees, or their families, of Reach Plc or Fosse 107.
- Businesses which choose an advertisement with Fosse 107 will receive a professionally made radio advert which will run on air on 107FM and online at fosse107.co.uk/loughborough for 30 days. Please note this is for new customers only (those who have not advertise with Fosse for the past 12 months)
- Businesses will be treated on a first come, first served basis. However, Charnwood Borough Council retains the right at all times to refuse a free advert to any business without the need to give a reason.
- If we are unable to contact you to confirm your advert within a reasonable time frame, then we will not be able to offer you a free advert.
- The deadline for applications is midnight on August 19, 2020.
- By applying for a free advert, businesses agree to their data being shared with Reach Plc, Fosse 107 and Charnwood Borough Council for the purposes of processing the free advertisement.
Last updated: Wed 30th September, 2020 @ 12:22