INSPIRE (Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe) is a European directive that was brought into UK law in December 2009.
It requires local authorities to make certain environmental information that it holds spatially available to view and download.
Despite the UK leaving the European Union, Charnwood Borough Council will still make it’s environmental data and other data available for download.
To use this data simply download the required ZIP file, a suitable Geographic Information System (GIS) is required to read the data.
Metadata regarding datasets is available to view at https://data.gov.uk and searching for "Charnwood".
Downloadable Zip Files
- Brownfield Sites (ZIP Archive, 0.1 Mb)
- Local Wildlife Sites (ZIP Archive, 1.11 Mb)
- Open Green Spaces (ZIP Archive, 0.55 Mb)
- Compulsory Purchase Orders (ZIP Archive, 0.1 Mb)
- Hedgerow Retention (ZIP Archive, 0.1 Mb)
- Ancient Woodlands (ZIP Archive, 0.13 Mb)
- Local Nature Reserves (ZIP Archive, 0.1 Mb)
- Allotments (ZIP Archive, 0.1 Mb)
- Section 106 (ZIP Archive, 0.66 Mb)
- Tree Preservation Orders (ZIP Archive, 1.86 Mb)
- Conservation Areas (ZIP Archive, 0.29 Mb)
- Historic Industry (ZIP Archive, 0.58 Mb)
Last updated: Tue 6th July, 2021 @ 09:35