|Date Listed||Wed 1st June, 1966|
|Category||Statutory Listed Building|
|Address||King Williams Bridge Sheepwash Lane Anstey LEICS|
|Volume, Map, Item||286, 6, 16|
Pack horse bridge probably of C17. Small granite and slate rubble stone bridge with two round arches and pointed cutwater rising into parapet on upstream side. Parapet approaches splayed out. Arches repaired with brick, as bridge widened on downstream side, supposedly for William III?s visit to Bradgate in 1696. Scheduled ancient monument.
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.