|Date Listed||Wed 1st June, 1966|
|Category||Statutory Listed Building|
|Address||Lea Cottage Lea Lane Ulverscroft LE67 9PT|
|Volume, Map, Item||286, 2, 128|
|Description||House of 1898 with additions of c1972. By Ernest Gimson for half brother Mentor Gimson with supervision of building by Detmar Blow. Whitewashed slate and granite rubble stone with stone dressings, and thatch roof with rubble stone ridge, side and end stacks. 1|
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.