|Date Listed||Thu 15th March, 1984|
|Category||Statutory Listed Building|
|Address||The Brand Brand Hill Woodhouse Eaves LE12 8SS|
|Volume, Map, Item||286, 3, 147|
|Conservation Area||Woodhouse Eaves|
|Description||House of 1875, by Alfred Waterhouse for Arthur Ellis. Minor addition of 1891 by M G Wigg. Granite and slate rubble stone with stone plinth, cornice and dressings. Stone shouldered coped gables with kneelers and most with finials. Swithland slate twin span roof with ridge tiles and various ridge, valley and end stacks, with lower part rubble stone and upper part ashlar. An irregular composition in Gothic style with two and 2|
The description above describes the salient features of the building as it was at the date of listing. It is given in order to aid identification; it is not intended to be either comprehensive or exclusive.
Statutory Listing covers all parts of the property and its curtilage, ie all internal and external elements whether described or not.