Please note: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all grants are currently suspended. For service updates, visit our coronavirus webpage.
The Community facilities grants scheme can award funding of up to £20,000, to a maximum of 50% of the cost of a project which assists with the renovation, improvement and provision of community buildings, and small-scale environmental improvement schemes.
The Feasibility studies grants schement can award funding of up to £5,000, to a maximum of 50% of the cost of feasibility studies as part of the development plan to undertake substantial refurbishment or propose a new-build community facility.
These grants are open to town and parish councils and properly constituted voluntary and community organisations. For further information, advice or assistance please contact Grants Administration.
Applying for community facilities grants or feasibility studies grants
All eligible applications are assessed against the criteria for this grant scheme - our Cabinet determines community facilities grants and applications.
Please read the guidance document in full before you complete the application form. Applicants are advised to submit their applications as early as possible rather than waiting until the deadline, this will give us more opportunity to ask for further information if we need it to make a proper assessment. Please click on the relevant links below to make sure that you are using the latest versions of our application form and guidance notes.
- Community Facilities Grants - Application Form (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Community Facilities Grants - Guidance Notes (PDF Document, 0.27 Mb)
- Feasibility Studies Grants - Application Form (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Feasibility Studies Grants- Guidance Notes (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Sustainability Checklist (Word Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood grants terms and conditions (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Fri 27th March, 2020 @ 12:54