We recognise the value and contribution of voluntary sector organisations and other community-led projects and the benefits they provide to the residents of Charnwood.
Through our Charnwood Grant schemes we can provide a range of grants to help these organisations and groups access the funding support they need.
There are also a number of owner-occupier grants available to help with things such as disability, home repairs and bringing empty homes back into use.
More information on Charnwood grants
The links below provide more detailed information on each of our community grant programmes:
Other Sources of grant funding
Charnwood Community Lottery is open to all local ‘Good Causes’ to sign up to for free. It is a simple process to get registered and you can be up and running and generating funds.
There are a number of other organisations that can provide grant support. The following websites may help you to identify other suitable funding opportunities:
- Member Grants 2019-2020 - Awarded by Councillor (October 2020) (PDF Document, 0.19 Mb)
- VCS Covid-19 Recovery Grants - Awarded 2020-21 (PDF Document, 0.18 Mb)
- Member Grants 2018-19 - Amount Awarded by Organisation (Excel Spreadsheet, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awarded 2019-20 (PDF Document, 0.2 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awarded 2018-19 (PDF Document, 0.23 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2017-18 (PDF Document, 0.28 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awarded 2016/17 (PDF Document, 0.29 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2015-16 (PDF Document, 0.37 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2014-15 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Charnwood Grants Awards 2013-14 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 1st April, 2021 @ 09:49