A key decision is an executive decision which is likely:
- To result in the council incurring expenditure which is, or the making of savings which are, significant having regard to our budget for the service or function to which the decision relates.
- To be significant in terms of its effects on communities living or working in an area comprising two or more wards in the borough
Notice of Key Decisions and Exempt Items
The following document sets out matters which it is believed will be the subject of a "key decision" or a "confidential decision" to be taken by the Cabinet, Cabinet Member or by an Officer.
- Notice of Executive Key Decisions and Exempt Items - Published 19 September 2018 (PDF Document, 0.26 Mb)
General Exception Notices
If a matter, which is the subject of an executive decision is likely to constitute a key decision and/or an exempt decision and has not been notified 28 days in advance of the date on which the decision is likely to be taken, then a General Exception notice is published at least five days in advance of the proposed decision date.
- General Exception Notice - Purchase of Additional Property (Mountsorrel) (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- General Exception Notice - Purchase of Property for Rental (Dr) (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- General Exception Notice - Purchase of Property for Rental (Bl) (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Notice of intention to consider a decision in private
Notices of intention to consider matters in private at Cabinet which were not included on the Notice of Executive Key Decisions and Exempt Items will be published here.
Last updated: Wed 19th September, 2018 @ 11:31