Our Housing Strategy team is responsible for developing the council’s housing strategies and policies and enabling the development of new affordable housing within the borough of Charnwood.
- Housing Strategy 2015-2020 (PDF Document, 0.71 Mb)
- Housing Asset Manangement Strategy 2014-2019 (PDF Document, 0.73 Mb)
- Housing Revenue Account Business Plan 2014-2044 (PDF Document, 0.63 Mb)
- Homelessness Strategy 2013-2018 (PDF Document, 0.44 Mb)
- Tenancy Strategy 2012-2017 (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Policy to Discharge to Homelessness Duty in the Private Rented Sector (2014) (PDF Document, 0.2 Mb)
- Choice Based Lettings (CBL) Allocations Policy (2014) (PDF Document, 0.4 Mb)
- Tenancy Policy (June 2013) (PDF Document, 0.17 Mb)
Private sector housing
- Private Sector Housing Assistance Policy (PDF Document, 0.27 Mb)
Other relevant information
The Strategic Housing Market Assessment (SHMA) predicts future housing need and demand across Leicester and Leicestershire for 2026, which is then used to plan and prepare the regional and local planning policy.
- Sheltered Housing Accommodation Review - Nov 2009 (PDF Document, 2.12 Mb)
Home Energy Conservation Act (HECA)
Last updated: Wed 13th April, 2016 @ 14:21