Skip to content

Please note that, due to maintenance and upgrades to our systems, we will be unable to accept telephone payments between 7.30am and 9am on Saturday 4th July, apologies for any inconvenience.

Single access point (SAP) for 16 & 17 year olds

The Single Access Point (SAP) is for all 16 or 17 year olds who are having problems where they are living. 

You may feel that you will have to leave home soon, you may have left home already, or you may simply want to know what housing options are available to you. 

For more general information, contact The Bridge for housing advice. 

Last updated:

Back to top