For enquires about your dwelling or garage rent account please use the below form.  

You can use the form to:

  • Make a balance enquiry
  • Make an enquiry about a negative balance i.e. Rent arrears
  • Change the frequency or amount of each rent payment
  • Request a new or replacement Swipe Card
  • Request a rent statement

To change the method you use to pay your rent please visit the how to pay your rent webpage.

If you wish to request a refund of overpaid rent charges i.e. your current rent account is in credit, visit the request a rent refund webpage.

Make a rent enquiry online

Last updated: Thu 18th April, 2024 @ 08:39