The trade waste service is designed to provide your business with a waste service that can save you a great deal of time and effort, and at a competitive price.
The service can provide your business with the following:
- Regular collections tailored to your needs
- Three sizes of black waste bins to choose from: 240, 660 or 1100 litres
The cost of the service includes:
- Duty of care notice
- Container hire
- Waste collection
- Disposal costs
If you are interested in this service, or to request a quote, please email email@example.com or call 01509 634930.
Please read our Privacy Statement so you are aware of what we do with your personal data.
Section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 Act sets out the waste duty of care, which applies to anyone who is the holder of controlled waste. Please note household waste tips are unable to accept trade waste and waste from commercial premises.
- Waste must be passed on to an authorised person and the producer should retain a waste transfer note that sets out certain details of the waste.
- These transfer notes must be kept for two years. (The Environmental Protection (Duty of Care) Regulations 1991 set out the details required to be included on the waste transfer note).
- When waste is passed from one person to another the person taking the waste must have a written description of it.
- The description of the waste can be written on the transfer note.
- Repeated transfers of the same kind of waste between the same parties can be covered by one transfer note for up to a year.
- The written description must describe the waste by reference to the appropriate six-digit code/s in the European Waste Catalogue (EWC). The requirement to refer to the code is contained in the Landfill Regulations 2002.
Last updated: Fri 19th March, 2021 @ 09:25