The Charnwood Local Plan 2011 to 2028 Core Strategy (PDF Document, 2.9 Mb) was adopted on the November 9, 2015 and forms part of the adopted Local Plan for Charnwood. Details of this adoption are provided below.
The Core Strategy identifies the vision and spatial planning framework for our borough. It contains strategic policies which are important to the future development of Charnwood.
Statement of adoption and supporting documents
- CS Adoption Statement (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- SA Adoption Statement (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- SA Updated August 2015 (PDF Document, 11.35 Mb)
- SA Updated Non Technical Summary August 2015 (PDF Document, 0.62 Mb)
- Inspector's Report (PDF Document, 0.2 Mb)
- Appendix - Main Modifications (PDF Document, 0.45 Mb)
Last updated: Wed 28th August, 2019 @ 15:22