The purpose of the corporate strategy is to set out our ambitions for the next four years (2020 - 2024) and what will be achieved during that time.
The Corporate Strategy is broken down into four themes:
- Caring for the environment
- Healthy communities
- A thriving economy
- Your Council
Employees and members will work together as one council, living and breathing our core values:
Pride in Charnwood
We take pride in our work and our borough and are ambitious for the future
We listen to our customers and are focused on delivering excellent services.
We work together with pace and positivity as one council and in partnership with others.
To find out more you can read and/or download a copy of the strategy below:
- Charnwood Borough Council Corporate Strategy 2020-2024 (PDF Document, 3.19 Mb)
Related Documents (3)
- Corporate Delivery Plan 2023-2024 (PDF Document, 0.52 Mb)
- Corporate Delivery Plan 2022-2023 (PDF Document, 4.68 Mb)
- Corporate Delivery Plan 2020-2021 (PDF Document, 0.75 Mb)
Last updated: Wed 31st May, 2023 @ 10:24