For the last five years we have held a garden competition for our tenants. Our competition allows residents to take pride in the community and showcase their impressive gardening skills.
If you have any questions, please contact Hameed Miah on:
- Tel: 01509 634955
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
Gardens can be entered under one of the following categories:
- hanging basket, window box and balcony garden
- sheltered court garden
- communal or shared garden
- individual house or flat garden
The judges will award first prize (£100 voucher), second prize (£50 voucher) and third prize (£25 voucher) in each of the categories.
Winners of the 2017 Garden Competition
Well done to all those that took part in this year's tenant garden competition a list of the winners can be seen below.
- Hanging basket or window box: Mr Beadle, Quorn
- Communal garden: Mr and Mrs Barradell, Quorn
- Sheltered court garden: St. Paul's Court, Syston
- House or flat garden: Mr Miles, Barrow-upon-soar
Winners from the 2017 garden competition
Last updated: Mon 4th September, 2017 @ 16:42