Skip to content

Help for private sector tenants and owner-occupiers

There are some occasions where private sector tenants and owner-occupiers may need some advice or help from us. We have a handful of grants on offer to assist our residents with altering a property to accomodate a disibility, necessary home repairs and bringing empty homes back into use.

For general advice and assistance with your housing issues, contact:


If you are unfortunate enough to have your home repossessed, there is a legal process that your mortgage lender must follow. 

For more information about repossession visit the website, or for advice and assistance contact any one of the agencies above.

Or go to Emergency accommodation and general advice

Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top