Private landlords, lettings agents and managing agents have certain rights and responsibilities.
Our landlord e-newsletter contains lots of useful information specially designed for private landlords. Please fill in the form below to register.
DASH Landlord Accreditation Scheme
Charnwood Borough Council is a member of the DASH landlord accreditation scheme.
- DASH promotes good housing so tenants of DASH accredited landlords can expect a responsible landlord with better housing standards, quick repairs and maintenance and fair tenancy agreements.
- Landlords benefit from a market advantage, resource materials and training, as well as inclusion on the DASH register of accredited landlords and reduced HMO licensing fees.
The Tenant Finder Service
If you own a property within the Borough of Charnwood and are considering letting the property, Tenant Finder will assist you through the whole of the letting process, from introducing you to a prospective tenant to signing the tenancy agreement.
Benefits of the service include:
- Free tenant finder service with free landlord advice (provided by The Bridge Housing Services)
- Free tenancy agreement & relevant notices
- First months rent paid in advance
- Ongoing landlord support for the duration of the tenancy
See below for the sample Bond Agreement for all terms and conditions of the service:
- Bond Agreement (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 15th September, 2016 @ 15:06