If you have suffered personal injury or if your property has been damaged and you wish to make a claim for compensation you must complete an Incident Report Form. You can do this in the following ways:
- Download the following and return to the Insurance Section:
- Insurance Incident Report Form (Claimant to Complete) 2018 (PDF Document, 0.13 Mb)
- Telephone 01509 634566 and request a form to be sent to you for completion and return.
Please complete the form as fully as possible as the decision on your claim may be delayed if all the questions have not been answered. For your claim to be successful you will need to prove that we have been at fault in law, as there is no automatic right to compensation.
An acknowledgement will be sent to you on receipt of this form. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days of returning this form please contact us.
Your claim will be passed to our Public Liability Insurers and the Insurance Officer will request a full report from the relevant service area. That service area will complete an investigation and relevant documentation will then be passed to our insurers via the Insurance Officer.
Once our insurers have received your claim, they will acknowledge receipt and carry out their own investigations. The insurers will correspond directly with you.
Details of Our Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurers:
With effect from June 1, 2017 our Liability Insurers are:
- Travelers Insurance Company Limited, 61-63 London Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1NA.
- Policy Number: UCPOP3997162
- Portal ID: C00157
Prior to June 1, 2017 our Liability insurers were:
- Zurich Municipal, Birmingham Commercial Direct, Casualty Claims, PO Box 3313, Swindon, SN4 8XG
- Policy Number: QLA – 10H069-0083
- Portal ID: C00108
Last updated: Thu 5th July, 2018 @ 13:01