Sheltered accommodation provides support for residents aged over 60, and disabled or vulnerable people who need support to help them to live independently.
Sheltered accommodation offers:
- Security 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Independent living - with companionship and social activities if you would like them
- A visiting warden who can provide help if required
- Access to beautiful gardens without having to maintain them
- Lower heating bills and less cleaning
If you are aged over 50 years and not quite ready for living in a sheltered scheme, there are also flats in Charnwood designated for the over 50s.
All flats within the courts are fitted with a warden call system - this is linked to our control centre which is manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week and will assist tenants in an emergency.
Wardens regularly monitor the well-being of every tenant. The frequency of visits will be agreed with each resident according to their needs and can be reviewed if circumstances change.
Tel: 01509 643970 (24 hours per day)
Fax: 01509 234941
Minicom: 01509 262891
The Senior Citizens Forum is made up of representatives from all 14 courts across Charnwood. To find out more about the Senior Citizens Forum, contact the customer engagement team on 01509 634931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 14:39