The Tenant Bids Fund is for the benefit of tenants and leaseholders who identify a project which will improve the communities where they live.
The project should benefit the community and not just one individual tenant.
The Bids Fund is financed from tenants’ rent money and so while leaseholders can suggest a bid there must be support from tenants in their community.
For more information please contact the engagement team on 01509 634955.
To apply for the Tenant Bids Fund, please complete and return the form below:
- Tenant Bids Scheme Policy and Application 2021-2023 (Word Document, 0.2 Mb)
Online applications can be made using the form below:
Applications for the budget year 2022/23 were taken between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021.
- Closing date for 2021/22 applications: September 30, 2021
- Applications for 2023 taken: October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022
- Assessing tenant bids against criteria: October 2021 to February 2022
- Voting of bids CHRF: March, 2022
- Work to be completed by March 31, 2023
Last updated: Fri 14th January, 2022 @ 11:59