The Tenant Bids Fund is for the benefit of tenants and leaseholders who identify a project which will improve the communities where they live.
The project should benefit the community and not just one individual tenant.
The Bids Fund is financed from tenants’ rent money and so while leaseholders can suggest a bid there must be support from tenants in their community. For more information please contact the engagement team on 01509 634955.
Tenants bids for 2017-18 are now closed, and we are now taking requests for 2018-19.
Applications for 2018 are taken between October 1, 2016 and September 30, 2017.
- Closing date for applications: September 30, 2017
- Applications for 2019 taken: October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018
- Assessing tenant bids against criteria: October 1, 2017 to February, 2018
- Voting of bids CHRF: March, 2018
- Work to be completed by March 31, 2019
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 14:32