The Council is committed to recruiting a diverse and highly talented workforce, and we aim to be open, fair and objective throughout the recruitment journey. If you are interested in a job with us, the following bullet points are there to help you with your application process.
- Click on the current vacancies tab to see the range of jobs the Council has to offer
- Select any role you are interested in, and carefully review the advert and job profile to ensure the role suits your skills, knowledge and experiences
- Further information on the Council is available via the links on the Working for Charnwood Borough Council page, and these provide useful information on the Council and working for us which you may find relevant to your application
- Once you start the application process, you will be asked to answer some questions. These set the minimum criteria for the job so you will only progress through the application process if you are able to confirm you meet those criteria
- The application process will ask you to consider the job in relation to the Council’s values. We think these values are so important that we use them to shortlist people who apply to work for us
- The application process will allow you to provide all information relating to the criteria set out for the job and gives you the opportunity to provide additional information that you feel reflects your suitability for the role
- You should ensure that you demonstrate that you meet the essential criteria for the job as it will not be possible to shortlist you if you do not
- Once your application is submitted, the recruiting manager will shortlist the applicants for the post
- If you are successful in obtaining an interview, you will be contacted with further details.
Last updated: Thu 27th October, 2022 @ 11:25