Sat 22nd July, 2017, 1pm to 4pm
In this half day (3 hours) course you will be introduced to the art of needle felting and have the opportunity to create your own needle felted works of art using processed British Shetland wool in a range of colours.
During the course we run you through the basics with a simple two dimensional project before going up a level to make a three dimensional piece. You will have the opportunity to choose what you would like to make-up sheep and rabbits are always popular!
If you run short of time the course fee includes a kit to take home, allowing you to finish off your artwork or make another project.
The course fee includes tuition, materials and refreshments. Courses take place on our beautiful organic farm in our cosy classroom, you may even get to spot a few of the sheep.
10 spaces are available on this course.
Points to note:
- Please be aware wool fibres are used during this session, it is not recommended for those with sensitivities to wool.
- The course will run from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, please arrive ten minutes before the start time to allow for sign in and making a cuppa.
- A minimum of six attendees are required for the course to run. Courses may be rearranged or cancelled if the minimum numbers are not met, where this is necessary we will give the maximum possible notice and offer a full refund where applicable.
- We are making use of the converted buildings on the farm, as a result we don't currently have a disabled accessible toilet, we will be fixing this as soon as possible.
- The minimum age for this activity is 16 years.
- Kit supplied includes: Needle felting tools, British wool fibre in a range of colours, instruction sheet.