Sat 9th September, 2017, 1pm to 4pm
Join us to learn the basics of wet felting, one of the oldest fibre arts.
In this half day (3 hour) course you will be introduced to the art of wet felting and have the opportunity to create your own wet felt work of art using processed British Shetland wool in a range of colours.
The course fee includes tuition, materials and refreshments. Courses take place on our beautiful organic farm in our cosy classroom, you may even get to spot a few of the sheep.
10 spaces are available on this course.
Points to note:
- Please be aware wool fibres are used during this session, it is not recommended for those with sensitivities to wool.
- Wet felting can be quite a strenuous activity, lots of friction is needed to hold those fibres together.
- The course will run from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, please arrive ten minutes before the start time to allow for sign in and making a cuppa.
- A minimum of six attendees are required for the course to run. Courses may be rearranged or cancelled if the minimum numbers are not met, where this is necessary we will give the maximum possible notice and offer a full refund where applicable.
- This course is suited to those aged 14 and over, under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
We are making use of the converted buildings on the farm, as a result we don't currently have a disabled accessible toilet, we will be fixing this as soon as possible.