Requests to speak publically at a meeting should be emailed to
You may also be interested in our Planning Section
NB: Any information relating to Plans Committee items which is received after the agenda has been published will be dealt with according to our late information protocol.
- Plans 09 February 2017 Additional Information Item 01 P16 0686 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Plans 09 February 2017 - Sound Recording (MP3 Audio, 18.83 Mb)
- Plans 09 February 2017 Agenda (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Plans 09 February 2017 Item 01 P 16 0686 (PDF Document, 0.32 Mb)
- Plans 09 February 2017 Minutes (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- Plans 09 February 2017 Minutes of the previous meeting (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
Showing 1 to 6 of 6
Residents can ask questions at a Plans Committee meeting. To ask a question please send a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm six working days before the meeting.
- 9th Mar 2017 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)
- 9th Feb 2017 17:00 (The Old Magistrates Court, Woodgate)
To find out about the individual responsibilities of each councillor, select their name below.
Parish Councillor for East Goscote.
Parish Councillor for Syston.