Please note that, from May 2018, all meetings of the Scrutiny Management Board will start at the later time of 6.30pm.
This is the archive for meetings dating from 2003 to August 2018. For meetings post September 2018, please visit Charnwood Borough Council's Modern.Gov page.
- SMB 08 August 2018 Agenda (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- SMB 08 August 2018 Item 02 Minutes of Previous Meeting (PDF Document, 0.12 Mb)
- SMB 08 August 2018 Item 06 Scrutiny Work Programme and Issues Arising from Scrutiny Groups and Panels (PDF Document, 1.01 Mb)
- SMB 08 August 2018 Item 07 Crime and Disorder Reduction and Community Safety (PDF Document, 0.62 Mb)
- SMB 08 August 2018 Item 08 Corporate Plan Annual Report 2017-18 (PDF Document, 1.36 Mb)
- SMB 08 August 2018 Minutes (PDF Document, 0.16 Mb)
- SMB 08 August 2018 Sound Recording (MP3 Audio, 85.94 Mb)
Showing 1 to 7 of 7
Residents can ask questions at a Scrutiny Management Board meeting. To ask a question please send a copy of it to email@example.com by 12pm six working days before the meeting.
- 23rd Jan 2019 18:30 (Council Offices, Southfields)
To find out about the individual responsibilities of each councillor, select their name below.
Parish Councillor for Barrow Upon Soar.