We deal with animal welfare licences for pet shops; animal boarding; horse riding; dog breeding establishments and the keeping of dangerous and wild animals.
A vet will inspect the premises before a licence can be issued and the applicant has to pay for this. We carry out our own inspections to ensure that standards are maintained.
- Apply for a pet shop licence
- Apply for a dog breeding licence
- Apply for a riding establishment licence
- Apply for an animal boarding licence
- Report a stray dog
Please contact us for further information about dog breeding, keeping dangerous wild animals or lost and stray dogs.
Looking after dogs and staying safe
Looking after or owning a dog can be very rewarding. We have produced this booklet with the help of College Garth Kennels to give some practical tips about how to have a safe, harmonious relationship with your dog.
- Hello, I am your new dog (PDF Document, 4.51 Mb)
Last updated: Tue 10th October, 2017 @ 10:34