We deal with animal welfare licences for pet shops; animal boarding; horse riding; dog breeding establishments and the keeping of dangerous and wild animals.
Please contact us for further information about dog breeding, keeping dangerous wild animals or lost and stray dogs.
Please note: From October 1, 2018, any licences (whether new or a renewal) will be issued under the Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018. Further guidance can be found in the following documents:
Guidance for Animal Activity Licensing
- b. Procedural Guidance for Animal Activity Licensing 2018 (PDF Document, 0.67 Mb)
- c. Guidance notes for Breeding Dogs 2018 (PDF Document, 0.59 Mb)
- d. Guidance notes for Boarding Dogs in Kennels 2018 (PDF Document, 0.41 Mb)
- e. Guidance notes for Home Boarding Dogs 2018 (PDF Document, 0.55 Mb)
- f. Guidance notes for Dog Day Care 2018 (PDF Document, 0.41 Mb)
- g. Guidance notes for Boarding Cats 2018 (PDF Document, 1.18 Mb)
- h. Guidance notes for Selling Animals as Pets 2018 (PDF Document, 0.85 Mb)
- i. Guidance notes for Exhibition of Animals 2018 (PDF Document, 0.6 Mb)
- j. Guidance notes for Hiring out Horses 2018 (PDF Document, 0.45 Mb)
Last updated: Wed 22nd August, 2018 @ 10:33