Please note: Charnwood Borough Council is carrying out major surface improvements to maintain the long term condition of the car parks. The improvements will mean that the free car parks will remain in a good condition for years to come and can continue to support local shops and businesses.
The closure is expected to be for up to one week on each site. Please see below:
- Woodhouse Eaves will be closed week commencing October 19, 2020 for one week.
- Syston, Melton Road will be closed week commencing October 26 2020 for one week.
Please allow extra time and planning for parking when you go to Syston and/or Woodhouse Eaves
The Street Scene Management Service is responsible for administering council owned car parks and any enquiries should be directed to them.
Please carefully check the signage in the car parks for details of charges and contraventions when you park.
- View all car park locations in Charnwood via Google Maps
- Location of All Car Parks in Loughborough (PDF Document, 1.35 Mb)
If you require more information about a particular council owned car park in Loughborough please select from the list below.
Village car parks
Village car parks are free to park in but other restrictions may apply so please check any signage.
For information about our council owned car parks in the villages please select from the list below:
- The Nook, Anstey
- High Street, Barrow upon Soar
- Station Road, Quorn
- King Street, Sileby
- Melton Road, Syston
- Main Street, Woodhouse Eaves
The Outwoods car park
For more information on the Outwoods car park, please follow the link below.
There is motorcycle parking at the following car parks in Loughborough:
- Beehive Lane Multi Storey - pay on foot so charges apply
- Granby Street - Free parking at the front of the car park
Disabled parking in Charnwood
There are a number of car parks in Charnwood that have parking available for blue badge holders. Go to the disabled parking webpage for more information.
Last updated: Tue 6th October, 2020 @ 12:16