If you have changed your name or the name on your Council Tax bill is incorrect let us know.

If you have recently been married, divorced or changed your name by deed poll we will need to see official proof. 

Please send a copy of any of the following original documents via our online contact form. This can be a photo or scanned image, but must clearly show your name.

  • marriage certificate
  • divorce absolute paperwork or letter from a solicitor
  • deed poll paperwork

Please include your Council Tax account number in your email, which you can find on your bill or online Council Tax account.

If your name has been spelt incorrectly on your bill please use our online contact form to inform us.

Last updated: Mon 16th January, 2023 @ 11:38