If you are moving home, or moving out of Charnwood let us know so that we can update your Council Tax account.

Please note, if you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and are moving from one Charnwood property to another, please follow the benefits change of address process instead.

To report a change of address you will need your Council Tax account number which you will find on your latest bill.

Report a change of address

Remember to update your details on the electoral register otherwise you won’t be able to vote.

Last updated: Mon 16th January, 2023 @ 12:19