Skip to content

Comments, compliments, complaints

Top tasks:

If you have sent us your comments we will try to use what you say to help us improve what we do. If you have sent us a compliment we will pass it on to the people concerned and if you have sent us a complaint we will follow our complaints procedure.

There are a number of ways you can have your say about our services. These are listed below:


Email us

Write to us

Call us

Visit us

  • Customer Service Centre, Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, LE11 2TR.

Need an alternative language or braille?

  • Tel: 01509 634560
Share this page:

Last updated:

Back to top