Skip to Content

We are currently running a reduced garden waste collection service until Monday June 15, when fortnightly collections will return. For more information, please visit

For the latest information on service changes, advice and support, please visit

If you wish to contact the Council to make a general enquiry, comment, compliment, complaint or suggestion about council services you can use our general contact form

Alternatively, if you know which service you wish to contact, select the appropriate form from those listed below.

  • Environmental Health
    • Contacting Environmental Health  - use this form to report problems or to submit a service request relating to Animal Welfare, Dog Control, Food Hygiene, Health and safety, Housing (including drainage), Noise, Pest Control and Pollution
  • Noise
    • Report a noise problem - for reporting noise problems caused by alarms, barking dogs and other noisy animals, bells, boats, DIY, fireworks, machinery, low frequency noise, TV and Radio, music, parties, PA systems, people, shooting, vehicles and vehicle repair or unidentified noises.
    • Contact details for Environmental Health
  • Pavement Obstructions
  • Watercourses Flooding/Maintenance
Share this page:

Last updated: