Monitoring is key to the successful development of the evidence base supporting the production of the Local Plan.
All councils are required to produce an Annual Monitoring Report. This will be the main way to assess the Local Plan's performance and effects. In the short term it will also monitor the policies of the adopted Local Plan.
Annual monitoring report
The latest Annual Monitoring Report is available to download below:
- Annual Monitoring Report 2016-2017 (PDF Document, 3.14 Mb)
The previous Annual Monitoring Reports are available to download below:
- Annual Monitoring Report 2015-2016 (PDF Document, 3.05 Mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2014-15 (PDF Document, 2.76 Mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2013-14 (PDF Document, 0.44 Mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2012 - 2013 (PDF Document, 0.8 Mb)
- Annual Monitoring Report 2011-2012 (PDF Document, 0.88 Mb)
Housing and employment monitoring
We monitor housing and employment land availability - the development of new sites and supply of land with planning permission. The most recent housing data is available in the 5 year housing supply reports;
- Updated Five Year Housing Land Supply - March 2018 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Employment land data and the housing trajectory is available in the Annual Monitoring Report at the top of this page.
Last updated: Mon 30th July, 2018 @ 15:35