Our automated payments line is: 01509 634555. You can pay for any of the things listed below at any time of day, by dialling this number. All you will need is your unique reference or invoice number for the payment you are making and your card details.
You will be asked to select one number from the following options:
- Council Tax
- Business Rates (NNDR - Non-Domestic Rates including Loughborough BID)
- Housing Rents
- Sundry Invoices (i.e. Garden Waste Bins)
- Housing Benefits Overpayments
- Council Housing Invoices
Once you have made your choice of payment you will need to follow the pre-recorded messages and prompts.
Alternatively, if you require assistance to make a payment over the phone, you can contact a member of our team using the relevant telephone numbers below. This service is only available during office hours.
- For garden waste bins - Call 01509 634563
- For payable bulky waste collections - Call 01509 634563
- For planning applications - Call 01509 634570
- For council housing or garage rents - Call 0800 6335548 or 01509 634666
- For housing benefit overpayments - Call 01509 634841
- For other council invoices - Call 01509 634817 or 634819
- For council housing invoices - Call 01509 634818
- For Council Tax - Call 01509 634863 or 634864 or 634807
The Advisor will use the online payment service on your behalf to process the payment. Online authorisation will take place so the member of staff can provide you with the confirmation. In addition, if you provide an email address, you will be sent an email as payment confirmation.
For a full list of all payment methods which we accept, please visit our How to pay a bill page
Last updated: Wed 3rd January, 2018 @ 08:22