Leicestershire County Council is responsible for keeping all roadside drains (also known as gullies) clean and fully operational and a programme of cyclical gulley cleansing runs throughout the year.

You can report a blocked drain or gulley on the Leicestershire County Council website using the online form below:

Report a blocked roadside drain or gulley

More information about the reporting process and what happens after you have reported blocked drains/gullies can be found on the Leicestershire County Council website.

Last updated: Wed 17th January, 2024 @ 09:24