We offer a simple and effective way of letting us know when there are issues with our website known as 'faces'.
At the bottom of every web page, you will find three faces, one each for 'Good', 'Average' and 'Poor' ratings. When you click on these faces, you will be directed to a short feedback survey, which is a huge help to our efforts in making the website as easy to use and navigate as possible for customers.
You can also use our online form to report an issue with the website.
Whether you use the faces or the online form to report any issues with the website, please try and include as much information as possible in your feedback, and include your contact details too. Whether it's an email address or telephone number, we would like to contact everybody who informs us of broken links, outdated information or other website issues to assure them that we are looking into the issue or have fixed the problem.
With your help and feedback, we can optimise the website for performance and cut down on any issues that will take away from the user experience.
Statistics from December 1 - 31, 2019
Below are the statistics from the websites for faces:
Number of respondents
Good - 257
Average - 47
Poor - 124
Percentage of respondents
Good - 60%
Average - 11%
Poor - 29%
Your feedback so far
Since the launch of our new website on August 1, 2018 - we have received a number of comments, feedback and suggestions. Here are just a few, and how we have dealt with them:
These are webpages that no longer exist, or the URL has changed, and a redirect has not been put into place. By filling out the 404 online form, the communications team can hunt for the page you were looking for and respond with the correct link/page. We will then repair any 404 pages by putting a redirect to the correct page in place so that the issue doesn't arise again.
We have had a number of these queries, and we are happy to report that in the vast majority of cases we have been able to direct customers to the page they were searching for originally. We have also fixed various broken links and put redirects in place where required.
When a new website is launched to replace an old one, it can be confusing and difficult to adjust to the new features and navigation. We have received several queries regarding pages and documents that couldn't be found. Unless these documents or pages have been updated or deleted due to holding out of date information, we have been able to successfully direct customers towards the correct page/document.
We received feedback from a customer who couldn't see any of the eForms on the website from their device. After investigating, we discovered that forms couldn't be accessed by devices our systems thought to be outside of the United Kingdom, as a deterrent against spam. However, we have now added a recaptcha form so that people who are out of the country but who may need to fill out a form can still have access. The recaptcha form will still prevent the spam from getting through.
We have received feedback as to pages which are holding out of date information, including festivals and events where the dates have passed, or website forms that are out of date. Each time we receive feedback regarding out of date information, we contact the relevant departments for the latest information and update the website accordingly, or delete the outdated information completely.
- Govmetric Monthly Headline - July 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline - June 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline - May 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline - April 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline - March 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline February 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric monthly headline January 2019 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline December 2018 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline November 18 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline October 2018 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline September 2018 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline August 18 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline July 2018 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
- Govmetric Monthly Headline June 18 (PDF Document, 0.1 Mb)
Last updated: Thu 2nd January, 2020 @ 09:02