This lake is situated next to Derby Road Playing Fields off Cotton Way, Loughborough, LE11 5FJ and is used mainly for general leisure purposes and angling.
There is a small car park at Derby Road Playing Fields that is locked at dusk. Fishing is prohibited in the wildlife area to the south and east.
- Adults day ticket: per rod £5.00
- Concessionary day ticket: per rod £2.50
- Adult season ticket: £52
- Concessionary season ticket: £26
Tickets to be shown to a water bailiff on request.
Dishley pool is one of a number of important wildlife sites within Loughborough. It supports a wealth of wildlife from dragonflies to wildfowl to otters.
To make sure visitors and wildlife can all benefit, voluntary wardens monitor the wildlife and show visitors the value of the site.
If you would like to get involved please contact the Ranger Service on 01509 271565 or 07890 999176.
Fishing permits are available from three tackle shops:
- Loughborough Leisure Centre, Browns Lane, Loughborough
- Tel: 01509 611080
- Shooting and Fishing, 34 Nottingham Road, Loughborough
- Tel: 01509 230627
- Netbuster Carp and Coarse Fishing, Unit 1, Watershide Court, 34 Lisle Street, Loughborough, LE11 1AW
- Tel: 01509 260610
Last updated: Thu 25th October, 2018 @ 13:57