Our leaseholders' team provides services for residents who have bought their home from us under the right-to-buy scheme, or who have a long lease.
The leaseholders' handbook explains your rights and responsibilities as a leaseholder, describing our responsibilities to you as the landlord.
- Leaseholders' Handbook (PDF Document, 0.6 Mb)
Contacting the leaseholders' team during the coronavirus pandemic
The leasehold team are currently working remotely during the coronavirus pandemic but can be reached on the mobile phone numbers below:
- 07526918872 - Monday and Tuesdays
- 07739475727 - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
A leaseholders' forum is held annually in October at the council offices in Loughborough. The forum is an opportunity to discuss changes in services and any up and coming projects.
The meetings are open to all leaseholders and you are all welcome to attend. If you want to see a particular topic discussed please contact the Customer Engagement Team on 01509 634955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leasehold Officer, can help with all leasehold enquiries so please do not hesitate to contact her on 01509 634830 or 01509 634575 or email email@example.com.
The open surgeries have now been increased due to popular demand. The surgeries are held at different times to allow as many leaseholders as possible to attend.
The surgeries are a fantastic opportunity for leaseholders to come along to receive and share relevant information and ask questions about leasehold issues.
For more information on council leaseholders
- Leaseholder gas advice (PDF Document, 0.21 Mb)
- Home content insurance (PDF Document, 1.85 Mb)
- Leasehold property policy book (PDF Document, 0.57 Mb)
- Leasehold property summary and key facts
- Buying back ex-council properties sold through the right to buy scheme (PDF Document, 0.19 Mb)
If any leaseholders gas advice, please email Gas.Services@charnwood.gov.uk.
- Leaseholders' survey results 2016-17 (PDF Document, 0.45 Mb)
Last updated: Fri 11th September, 2020 @ 13:01