There are a number of licensing schemes that may affect businesses and residents. Some businesses will need to have licences under more than one scheme - for example, a pub might need a licence for alcohol and entertainment and a separate permit to operate gaming machines.
We handle the application, monitoring and enforcement process but are also responsible for monitoring and enforcement if necessary.
- Object to premises licence or club certificate
- More information about licensing
- Scrap metal dealers & motor salvage operators
- Charity collections and lotteries
- Public register of licenses
Fees and enforcement
Fees are payable for most applications. The fees we set are reviewed each year and are usually updated from April 1. Copies of the current fees can be found on our licensing fees page.
The enforcement policies and service standards that cover licences, permits and registrations are currently being reviewed to ensure that they meet the requirements of the Regulator's Code.
Other licensing related options
- Animal welfare licenses
- Street trading licenses
- Registering for a food business
- Waste Carrier Licences
- Cooling towers and evaporative condensers registration
- Tattooists, piercing, acupuncture and electrolysis registration
Last updated: Mon 14th November, 2016 @ 11:03