There are a number of licensing schemes that may affect businesses and residents.

Some businesses will need to have licences under more than one scheme - for example, a pub might need a licence for alcohol and entertainment and a separate permit to operate gaming machines.

Last updated: Thu 16th November, 2023 @ 09:45