Our repairs and investment service provides day to day repairs for your property as well as planned maintenance, major improvement works and adaptations for tenants with a disability.
An emergency repair is something that needs to be fixed quickly because it is a danger to health and safety.
If your home needs an emergency repair, please contact us as soon as possible by calling 01509 634666.
Please use the form below to book a non-urgent repair:
Time slots offered to carry out repairs can be found below:
- Morning appointment = 8am – 1pm
- Afternoon appointment = 12pm – 4pm
- School Run appointment = 10am – 2pm
- All Day appointment = 8am – 4pm
Please use the form below to chase the progress of an existing repair:
Chase the progress an existing repair online
If you smell gas inside your property, please take the following steps:
- Turn any power or light switch on or off
- Light any sort of flame within the property
- Use any appliance that could cause a spark.
- open doors and windows to ventilate the property
- turn off the gas at the mains tap. This can usually be located near the gas meter and has a handle that can be turned 90 degrees
- leave the property and let your neighbour’s know
- Call the National Gas Service Number 0800 111 999.
If you have an issue with your heating or hot water that is not an emergency, please report this by calling 01928 249496 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Last updated: Wed 8th February, 2023 @ 16:25